Translate

Friday 18 May 2012

My thoughts, My dreams


My thoughts, my dreams
I never thought they would come true.
Days went by
And I was still dreaming of you.
The feeling I get it cant be defined
When I look into your eyes, and you look into mine.
I ache at night cause Im not with you
I wish so much that I could kiss you.
Your eyes, your heart, your touch
Kristen you mean so much.
Your on my mind 24/7
When Im with you I feel like Im in heaven.. ♥

Every time I think of you,
my heart skips a beat.
I picture your smile in my mind,
your eyes, your hair so neat,
the feeling of your touch on me,
the sound of your caring voice,
the smell of you perfume in the air.
Loving you I have no choice,
I think of you in such a way,
I never thought I would.
The feelings straight from my heart,
tell me I'm in love... ♥ ♥

Every moment of every day my love for you will grow.
How it started I will never know,
but of one thing I can be sure,
I will be loving you forever more.
Was it because you're pretty or was it just your smile,
I think it was your kindness that touched my heart in a while... ♥

:- If love can be avoided by closing eyes, then I wouldn't blink at all for I dont want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with U!

I love you so so much. 

(`♥`MY LOVE`♥`)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SeoSHIKSHA